With four locations there are plenty of options for where you can see the fireworks from your boat on San Diego Bay.
Fireworks are displayed from four barges on the San Diego bay. Please observe the 300 yard safety zones around the barges
- Shelter Island
- Harbor Island
- Seaport Village/Coronado Landing
- Observe the 300 yard safety zones around the barges.
- Keep a lookout for boats around you.
- Have a life jacket for each person on board.
- Use the proper signals and navigation lights.
The Coast Guard, Harbor Police and special patrol vessels will assist in providing safety on the water along with the Harbor Police. Plan to get there early.
Download the Chart of the Barges PDF